Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's My Birthday

Ok, not really. My birthday was 2 days ago. But I celebrate the whole weekend. This year, my girlfriend took some time out of work and spent the afternoon at the driving range with me hitting golf balls. It was cold but worth it to get out there and start working on my swing.

If you haven't been to Mulligan's Island in Cranston, I definitely recommend checking it out. It's close to my office on Oaklawn Ave, so on the days when I'm spending time there, it's nice to take a break and drive around the corner.

Tomorrow, my family is coming over to celebrate with me. My mother is bringing my favorite carrot cake from LaSalle Bakery. It will be a good day, lots of laughs and great food. I love my birthday - and the fact that it's so close to St. Patrick's Day just gives me more of a reason to stretch out the celebration! The countdown begins - only 363 days till the next one.

No comments: