Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yoga Instruction in Rhode Island


Have you tried yoga? It's been too long since my last class and Melissa and I are fortunate to have an amazing instructor so I really don't have an excuse - I really should make more time for relaxation. My instructor's name is Julie Cloutier and she trained at the Sivananda Ashram in CA, where she received her certification in Hatha Yoga. She has been teaching for 3 years and continues to further her training by studying Vinyasa Yoga at Eyes of the World with Tom Gillette.

Julie offers two classes in Warwick – Wednesday night and Saturday morning. Her Wednesday class is currently full but Saturday morning has some openings. She also will come to you for private or semi-private instruction if you have the space. If you are interested in Saturday morning class or private instruction, let me know and I’ll get you her info.

No comments: