Friday, April 11, 2008

Providence Ronald McDonald House 5k

On May 4, 2008 The Providence Ronald McDonald House is having a 5k walk. The Ronald McDonald House provides housing for families of patients at local hospitals while their family member is receiving treatment. The PRMH is a private, non-profit public charity and funded by donations.

On the 4th, Melissa and I will be walking with my company, along with at least 25 others. It's a day long event, with activities and live music following the walk. I'm proud to be part of this event, and I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, As Ceo of the Ronald McDonald House in Providence, I am thrilled to hear such a supportive group will walk from your company. On behalf of all our families that benefit during their stay I thank you.

Michael Fantom